Thursday 1 November 2007

Group member of the month award

Won jointly with Margaret & Damien. Didn't even realise I was in the running, but got it for "achieving a PB when the previous PB was at least 4 months ago". Next month I'm going for the "3 consecutive faster performances" gong. Report here:

I try not to miss the Thursday PCRG session after the time trial cos Pat gets the Ship Inn to put on breakfast. But this morning he postponed it due to the fun run last night. Lots of secretly disappointed folks methinks. Instead of the run out to New Farm we headed around the apartments on the other side of the Story Bridge, then over said bridge & back to the Gardens. Only took 34 mins so did a few laps before most people had regathered for the "no watch 1k". Pat asked me to do the timing cos he was watchless, so I hared off keeping in front of Damien clocking up 3.17 & then calling times until handing over to Pat.

No comments: